Saturday, August 14, 2004

Ashlee Simpson Fan page. Find great stories about Ashlee Simpson and Pictures of Ashlee Simpson. Ashlee Simpson Lyrics, Great news stories on Jessica

Ashlee Simpson Fan page. Find great stories about Ashlee Simpson and Pictures of Ashlee Simpson. Ashlee Simpson Lyrics, Great news stories on Jessica and Ashlee Simpson. Share your comments on Ashlee Simpson. Ashlee Simpson #1 On the Charts. Ashlee Simpson music news. Get the latest gossip on celebrity Ashlee Simpson. Ashly, ashley, ashly, simson, ashly semson, ashleysimsom.
AshleeSimpson.us
ASHLEESIMPSON #1
ashlee simpson autograph, biography, cds, music, posters and more

7 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Cori Harmon said...

I love ashlee's songs they rock. I listen to them all the time. When I am stressted out I listen and everything is all right,and I can relate to a lot of her songs. If I ever meet her I would thank her for coming out and singing. she helped me a lot. some addvice GET HER CD!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashlee Simpson has a really good voice but i wonder what happened between her and Ryan.

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look cori, just call me Mc.truth and to tell you the truth , you are so totaly right!Everyone that has a brain should get this cd. I love the songs!

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she ever going to come to a concert

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ashlee sucks hardcore. she can't sing to save her life or the lives of her family. don't waste your money and her cd besides she lip syncs anyways. idiots!!

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous spyra said...

ashlee simpson is a great singer
idiots hate her music and like
brittny spears!!!!

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should use your money on
ashlee's cd it's great

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ASHLEE SIMPSON ASHLEE SIMPSON MUSIC ASHLEE SIMPSON PICS ASHLEE SIMPSON PHOTOS PARIS HILTON MICHELLE VIETH